- Sales & Marketing
- Online Training Recorded entitled 4th Run Social Media Marketing & Management (05.27.2021)
Online Training Recorded entitled 4th Run Social Media Marketing & Management (05.27.2021)
LEARN ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND GO BACK WHERE YOU LEFT!
This digital product may be downloaded on a one-time basis. It is solely for the use of the buyer and may not be copied and/or duplicated.
VIDEO LENGTH: 3 HR: 40 MIN
TO GET E-CERTIFICATE, you need to do the activities. Contact us for details.
A Facebook page is a great free marketing tool for businesses. These pages let businesses identify themselves and not just through listing product offerings and services, but also by sharing links, images, and posts on a customizable page to give a better sense of a business personality and character.
Your Facebook business page is a great spot to develop your brand identity and show your human side. Facebook is where you can loosen the tie a bit — don’t be afraid to be funny.
Ultimately you should consider what your key audience would want to see. Share social media images, links, videos, anything, as long as it is connected to your business and it seems like something your target audience would enjoy.
In addition to hilarious videos of dogs walking in tiny shoes, a store specializing in footwear might also post an article about how to measure your foot size accurately, what kind of shoe inserts are best for different sore feet woes, etc. A nice mix of humor, educational resources, and posts about your store updates is ideal.
- Heighten brand awareness
- Increase social community size
- Accurately target audiences
- Strengthen engagement strategies for increased brand loyalty
- Increase customer satisfaction and positive brand perception
- Convert social followers into qualified leads and new business
Who Should Participate
- Business owners with physical store
- Business owners without physical store
1. Setting up a Facebook Page
2. Dos and Dont's in creating Social Media Content
3. Content Creation/Basic Graphics Designing
4. Scheduling Posts
5. Increasing Online Presence
6. Facebook Ads
7. Facebook Insights/Reporting Analytics