Online Training Recorded entitled Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence (02.23.2021)
LEARN ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND GO BACK WHERE YOU LEFT!
This digital product may be downloaded on a one-time basis. It is solely for the use of the buyer and may not be copied and/or duplicated.
VIDEO LENGTH: 4 HR: 39 MIN
TO GET E-CERTIFICATE, you need to do the activities. Contact us for details.
- Identify what conflict is about and how people react to conflict.
- Contrast the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution.
- Explain how emotional responses differentiate from rational responses in conflict.
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and have some ideas about how to resolve difficulties.
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships.
- Assess your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict.
- Determine your behavioural preferences around managing and working with time and how they impact upon your flexibility.
- Discover how emotional intelligence is used to resolve conflict and build emotional bonds.
• Overview of the course
• The Learning Outcomes of Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence
. The Principles of Giving and Receiving Feedback
. Tips to Develop your Emotional Intelligence in Challenging Situations
II. What is Conflict?
. What is Conflict and Why it Occurs?
. The Issue of Conflict - The Sources, the Costs and the Benefits of Conflict
. Factors and Questions to Consider in Resolving Conflict
. The Importance of Trust in Resolving Conflict
. The Trust Equation
. Building Trust using an Emotional Bank Account
. The Issue of Bullying at Work
• Introduction to this Module on Assertiveness and the Learning Outcomes
. What are your Rights and Responsibilities around Assertiveness?
. Exploring some Barriers to Assertiveness
. The Choices of Behavior Open to You in Expressing Assertiveness
. Understanding what Aggressiveness Behavior is
. Understanding what Passive Behavior is
. Understanding what Assertive Behavior is
. Some Methods and Techniques for Expressing Assertiveness
. Ways to Say "No" Assertively and Feel Good About it
. The Rules of Assertion and Assertive Behavior
. The Review of this Module on Assertiveness
IV. Managing Toxic Situations More Effectively
. The Learning Outcomes of this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations
. The Caustic Opener and Mind-Reading
. Everyone. Forever. and That's You All Over
. The Blame Game and Exaggerate? Me?
. You Say Tomato and Yesterday's Hangover
. What I Mean, Not What I Say and Irreconcilable Differences
. Further Methods of Resolving Conflict
. Reviewing this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations
V. Emotional Intelligence and Conflict
. The Emotional Intelligence Cycle - Interrelations of Environment and Behavior
. How Communication Underpins Emotional Intelligence
. The 4 Ways you can Respond to Emotional Events
. How Easily Emotions Escalate in Conflict Situations
. The 3 Distinctive Styles for Handling Emotion
. When Attitude Drives Behavior - The Cycle of Behavior
. Key Ways to Managing Fight and Flight Behavior
. Tips to Prevent a Freeze Attack
. The Ideal Behaviours for Ideal Interactions
VI. The Chimp Paradox
. The Chimp Paradox - A Powerful Mind Management Model
. One Minute Observation Test
. The Brain and The Chimp Paradox
. The Basic Anatomy of the Brain Covered in about 5 Minutes
. What Basically Drives the Chimp
. How the Chimp Works - Why is it so Powerful and Difficult to Manage
. The Computer Part of the Mind Management Model
. Interesting Insights into Emotions and Higher Order State