- Business Communication
- Online Training Recorded entitled Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence (02.23.2021)
Online Training Recorded entitled Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence (02.23.2021)
LEARN ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND GO BACK WHERE YOU LEFT!
This digital product may be downloaded on a one-time basis. It is solely for the use of the buyer and may not be copied and/or duplicated.
VIDEO LENGTH: 4 HR: 39 MIN
TO GET E-CERTIFICATE, you need to do the activities. Contact us for details.
- Identify what conflict is about and how people react to conflict.
- Contrast the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution.
- Explain how emotional responses differentiate from rational responses in conflict.
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and have some ideas about how to resolve difficulties.
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships.
- Assess your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict.
- Determine your behavioural preferences around managing and working with time and how they impact upon your flexibility.
- Discover how emotional intelligence is used to resolve conflict and build emotional bonds.
• Overview of the course
• The Learning Outcomes of Conflict Management with Emotional Intelligence
. The Principles of Giving and Receiving Feedback
. Tips to Develop your Emotional Intelligence in Challenging Situations
II. What is Conflict?
. What is Conflict and Why it Occurs?
. The Issue of Conflict - The Sources, the Costs and the Benefits of Conflict
. Factors and Questions to Consider in Resolving Conflict
. The Importance of Trust in Resolving Conflict
. The Trust Equation
. Building Trust using an Emotional Bank Account
. The Issue of Bullying at Work
• Introduction to this Module on Assertiveness and the Learning Outcomes
. What are your Rights and Responsibilities around Assertiveness?
. Exploring some Barriers to Assertiveness
. The Choices of Behavior Open to You in Expressing Assertiveness
. Understanding what Aggressiveness Behavior is
. Understanding what Passive Behavior is
. Understanding what Assertive Behavior is
. Some Methods and Techniques for Expressing Assertiveness
. Ways to Say "No" Assertively and Feel Good About it
. The Rules of Assertion and Assertive Behavior
. The Review of this Module on Assertiveness
IV. Managing Toxic Situations More Effectively
. The Learning Outcomes of this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations
. The Caustic Opener and Mind-Reading
. Everyone. Forever. and That's You All Over
. The Blame Game and Exaggerate? Me?
. You Say Tomato and Yesterday's Hangover
. What I Mean, Not What I Say and Irreconcilable Differences
. Further Methods of Resolving Conflict
. Reviewing this Module on Understanding Toxic Situations
V. Emotional Intelligence and Conflict
. The Emotional Intelligence Cycle - Interrelations of Environment and Behavior
. How Communication Underpins Emotional Intelligence
. The 4 Ways you can Respond to Emotional Events
. How Easily Emotions Escalate in Conflict Situations
. The 3 Distinctive Styles for Handling Emotion
. When Attitude Drives Behavior - The Cycle of Behavior
. Key Ways to Managing Fight and Flight Behavior
. Tips to Prevent a Freeze Attack
. The Ideal Behaviours for Ideal Interactions
VI. The Chimp Paradox
. The Chimp Paradox - A Powerful Mind Management Model
. One Minute Observation Test
. The Brain and The Chimp Paradox
. The Basic Anatomy of the Brain Covered in about 5 Minutes
. What Basically Drives the Chimp
. How the Chimp Works - Why is it so Powerful and Difficult to Manage
. The Computer Part of the Mind Management Model
. Interesting Insights into Emotions and Higher Order State