Online Training Recorded entitled 7th Run Basic Leadership Skills Training (08.28.2020)
LEARN ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND GO BACK WHERE YOU LEFT!
This digital product may be downloaded on a one-time basis. It is solely for the use of the buyer and may not be copied and/or duplicated.
VIDEO LENGTH: 4 HR:20 MINS
TO GET E-CERTIFICATE, you need to do the activities. Contact us for details.
Developing leadership skills is essential for every organization. A manager who has good leadership will have a much more productive workforce and fewer labor problems. However, for most people, excellent leadership is not an inborn talent and the company would be wise to invest in training to build up this vital skill.
- ObjectivesThe seminar aims to instill the basic principles of leadership. First, the true concepts of leadership will be explained, then the qualities that define a good leader, and finally the laws that should guide a leader’s thoughts and actions.
- Who Should Participate
- Business owners
- Others who need to manage people
• What is Leadership?
• Leadership vs. Management
II. Leadership Assessment
• Assessing your current leadership competence high-performance leaders do
• Creating your high-performance leadership agenda
III. The Cycle of Leadership
• Demonstrating the right coaching mindset
- Implementing a coaching plan