- Business Processes
- Online Training Recorded entitled Data Privacy Compliance (06.22.2020)
Online Training Recorded entitled Data Privacy Compliance (06.22.2020)
LEARN ON YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND GO BACK WHERE YOU LEFT!
This digital product may be downloaded on a one-time basis. It is solely for the use of the buyer and may not be copied and/or duplicated.
VIDEO LENGTH: 3 HR: 20 MIN
TO GET E-CERTIFICATE, contact us for details.
RA 10173 a.k.a Data Privacy Act of 2012 is a 21st century law to address 21st century crimes and concerns. It protects the privacy of individuals while ensuring free flow of information to promote innovation and growth; regulates the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of personal data; and ensures that the Philippines complies with international standards set for data protection through National Privacy Commission (NPC).
This training/workshop will give the participants an overview of the Data Privacy Act and its Five Pillars of Compliance
At the end of the training/workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Background knowledge about Data Privacy
- Who and what are the Key Roles in the Act
- Three (3) Principles of Data Privacy
- Classification of Personal Data
- Rights of the Data Subjects
- Five (5) pillars of Compliance
- Support needed from the rest of the company
Who should participate:
- HR and IT Personnel
- Data Privacy,